From the United Daily
Here are some helpful tips to make pass travel just a bit easier.
- Join MileagePlus now, and you’ll be able to manage your pass travel – and all of your United travel – with the United app. Start earning miles and enjoying the rewards. Learn more
- Review the Pass Travel Attire policy before heading to the airport to ensure you’re comfortable and within the rules.
- Remember, if you purchased a myUAdiscount ticket, you may not cancel your confirmed reservation to revert to a space available listing on the same day, same trip.
- Purchase your interline tickets ahead of time for travel beyond the United network.
- Arrive early and anticipate long TSA security lines. Be patient and cooperate with TSA officers. And of course, make sure you’re up to date on TSA rules and travel tips.
Don’t forget that as we grow as an airline, it means more seats are available for pass travel.
With all of the pass travel happening across the system it means our front-line employees are working extra hard for all of us. Give them a big thank you the next time you travel.
Try Help Hub to find answers to commonly asked questions and to submit request to our service centers.